Visual Astronomy Display for April 2017
- Planners at NASA’s Payload Operations Integration Center share how they decide what to tell the crew of the International Space Station what to do every day;
- Have you ever wondered how the Apollo astronauts learned to land on the Moon? Vintage Space did some digging and has the answer!;
- Nature Magazine takes a look back at historic images of Earth as seen from space;
- Measuring the size of the universe is complicated, but Gabe Perez-Giz tries to break it all down for us in PBS Space Time; and
- As climate change continues to affect the Earth, satellite data show that arctic sea ice has reached another record low.
Suggestions, Comments, or Questions