- Meet ICON, NASA’s Ionospheric Connection Explorer, which launches in 2018!
- Learn about the Variable Specific Impulse Magnetoplasma Rocket (VASIMR), an engine that could help us get to Mars in under 40 days travel;
- The NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory looks at our first interstellar asteroid: Asteroid 1I/2017 U1;
- How do astronauts train for space? Check out the extreme environments in which astronauts get ready for places beyond our Earth;
- See National Geographic’s video on the biggest solar flare in a decade;
- What’s it like to stand on the moons of Mars? Check out a new perspective from the Mars moons Phobos and Deimos;
- The making of NASA’s most powerful space telescope, the James Webb Space Telescope, is underway! Find out more…