Visual Astronomy Display for February 2017
- NASA scientists analyze data from 6300 weather stations, sea surface temperature measurements and Antarctic research stations to determine how the average surface temperature of Earth is increasing;
- Astronaut Christina Koch talks about the Space Launch System, which will take astronauts beyond the International Space Station;
- Geek out over Sally Ride’s Aviator Helmet;
- Opportunity has turned 13 and JPL shows us six ways the Martian rover is like a teenager; and
- Flight Director Mary Lawrence takes us on a tour of Mission Control Houston while answering all sorts of questions.
Suggestions, Comments, or Questions