- Nataliea Lowson from the Australian Astronomical Observatory shares an Introduction to Telescopes;
- Looking forward to the newest SciFi flick? Even if it’s fun, just remember that the astronomy in movies can sometimes be a little dodgy… SciShowSpace explains;
- Using footage from Curiosity, JPL has made it possible to explore Mars from the comfort of your own home via virtual reality;
- It’s been over two years since New Horizon’s flew past Pluto, but we are still discovering new things about the distant world all of the time, such as the newly seen exotic ice formations;
- Dr. Shini Somara talks about the motion of fluids and simple harmonic motion in this month’s Physics Crash Course videos; and
- NASA’s new video, “We Are the Explorers,” looks at the tradition of reaching for things just beyond our grasp and how it is helping us lay the foundation for our greatest journeys ahead.